Wednesday, March 3

So what's with the name?

Anyone that's read this blog more than once (cue tumbleweed and the sound of deathly silence!) will know that there is a common thread to my posts. I've been giving my take on everyday stuff that I have found deeper (and sillier) meaning in. The word subliminal is anything that pervades conscious awareness but has an impact on our sub-conscious -- waffle free definition here. So you see the connection? No? Try a different blog mate!

Essentially I was looking to start a blog and figured that my penchant for conspiring crack-pot theories in many things is about as good a place to start as anywhere else. So subliminal matters matters ok! As for the repeated reference to adverts on Indian TVs, well I figure there’s a lot of digging to be done there! And let’s not forget, the whole point of these ads is to bury their message in sub-conscious where they can play havoc with other common sense and otherwise ‘rational’ spending patterns!


3 comments:

  1. Makes a lot of sense, considering its you, Kartik, who could come with a theory to murder a large portion of seemingly unnecessary population in one of your 'subliminal' conversations. (I know I gave a simpler corollary to it, but still)
    I am enjoying this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you, you 'thinking' person. (and shush about the Plan!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading the article above, really explains everything in detail,the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles.
    paypal gift card generator no human verification

    ReplyDelete