Saturday, February 20

Aircel ad

An excellent recent post by a friend about the Tata Docomo ads made me want to voice out a concern of mine.

There’s this Aircel ad where the woman goes into a cake shop and mimes wanting just a slice rather than the whole. A good way of showing for 1p/sec calling is great and convenient. Fair enough.
What shocks, nay appals me is how at the end of it, this good looking woman, fresh from eating her slice of cake, leaves the shop and is shown being followed quite pointedly by the shopkeeper. We have no inclination that she paid him for the slice he served her (the whole cake was worth a sizeable 800 bucks), so are we to assume she’s going back to her house with him, as re-payment?!! Aircel is promoting prostitution and I for one will not stand for it.
Jai Hind!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Nice post. After checking out a few of the articles on your web site, I seriously like your technique of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Please visit my web site Dreamgirlsx.com. Best Slave Girl Training service provider.

    ReplyDelete